DeadlyUnits : The Community
Welcome to DeadlyUnits!
Sign In To Post, or crete topics!
If your a GFX Artist, then Enjoy and please post your GFX.
Also Dont Forget to Introduce Yourself!
Are You in OsOk or Have a 360? Click Here
Thanx.
-DjZ.
-iTs_Ownage(OwnAg3 For life)
-ArrestedLion
-xpect119

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to DeadlyUnits!
Sign In To Post, or crete topics!
If your a GFX Artist, then Enjoy and please post your GFX.
Also Dont Forget to Introduce Yourself!
Are You in OsOk or Have a 360? Click Here
Thanx.
-DjZ.
-iTs_Ownage(OwnAg3 For life)
-ArrestedLion
-xpect119
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 377 on Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:24 pm
Latest topics
» Want to view the codes?
Universal's Guide on Setting Up Your Environment with NetBeans And PSPSdK EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 11:49 pm by x--|Zenegade--x

» freeze help
Universal's Guide on Setting Up Your Environment with NetBeans And PSPSdK EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 5:48 pm by x-BaJz7veY-x

» ftb3 cso or iso
Universal's Guide on Setting Up Your Environment with NetBeans And PSPSdK EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:34 pm by kingkryp

» Register here you guys!
Universal's Guide on Setting Up Your Environment with NetBeans And PSPSdK EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:14 pm by x--|Zenegade--x

» Nightcore - Feeling You
Universal's Guide on Setting Up Your Environment with NetBeans And PSPSdK EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:03 am by ♛✬ζωZ†ωρ✬™

» PSP2 codes
Universal's Guide on Setting Up Your Environment with NetBeans And PSPSdK EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:17 pm by [₳]Nii[M]aTiioN[§] ῳ

» Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Universal's Guide on Setting Up Your Environment with NetBeans And PSPSdK EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 4:02 pm by [₳]Nii[M]aTiioN[§] ῳ

» To random people on this site
Universal's Guide on Setting Up Your Environment with NetBeans And PSPSdK EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:26 pm by x--|Zenegade--x

» Optimus-A Little Something Something
Universal's Guide on Setting Up Your Environment with NetBeans And PSPSdK EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:05 am by Mr. Haferman

Universal's Guide on Setting Up Your Environment with NetBeans And PSPSdK

5 posters

Go down

Universal's Guide on Setting Up Your Environment with NetBeans And PSPSdK Empty Universal's Guide on Setting Up Your Environment with NetBeans And PSPSdK

Post by DjZGFX Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:18 am

Since it would take forever to copy and paste this guide, i made it so you can download it and view it on internet explorer with or without internet.
FILES YOU WILL NEED:
NETBEANS: http://www.sendspace.com/file/iflhbx
PSPSDK: http://www.sendspace.com/file/8ud7y9
All credit goes to UVA for creating guide

THERE SHOULD BE A DOWNLOAD BOX FOR MEMBERS TO DOWNLOAD INSTEAD OF USING LINK BELOW
THE ONE IN THE BOX IS IN A .ZIP FILE. THE FILE YOU NEED IS THE HTM FILE THAT IS SAVED IN THE .ZIP. SO JUST EXTRACT AND OPEN UP THE HTM FILE TO SEE THE GUIDE.

Download for people who arent on the site:
Download This guide HERE
Attachments
Universal's Guide on Setting Up Your Environment with NetBeans And PSPSdK Attachment
Universal's Guide on Setting Up Your Environment with NetBeans And PSPSdK Uploaded By DjZ.zip DEADLYUNITS MEMBERS PLEASE DOWNLOAD FROM HEREYou don't have permission to download attachments.(21 Kb) Downloaded 13 times
DjZGFX
DjZGFX
Admin
Admin

Your REAL name. : Franklin Ramirez
Male Posts : 1106

http://www.deadlyunits.com

Back to top Go down

Universal's Guide on Setting Up Your Environment with NetBeans And PSPSdK Empty Re: Universal's Guide on Setting Up Your Environment with NetBeans And PSPSdK

Post by Universal Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:57 am

thanks for, uploading my guide.
Universal
Universal

Back to top Go down

Universal's Guide on Setting Up Your Environment with NetBeans And PSPSdK Empty Re: Universal's Guide on Setting Up Your Environment with NetBeans And PSPSdK

Post by DjZGFX Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:30 am

UvA-_1337 wrote:thanks for, uploading my guide.
Allways happy to help someone who has done lots for me, and that is a friend to me Very Happy
DjZGFX
DjZGFX
Admin
Admin

Your REAL name. : Franklin Ramirez
Male Posts : 1106

http://www.deadlyunits.com

Back to top Go down

Post by z-No-MeRcY-x™ Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:21 pm

Ok, I am assuming both of these programs have something to do with coding.

But, can someone explain to me exactly what they are used for..ur help would be much appreciated.
z-No-MeRcY-x™
z-No-MeRcY-x™
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Universal Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:36 pm

PSPSDK = PSPSoftWareDevelopementKit

When you set this stuff up you'll be able to compile homebrew, prx's, and etc....for, the PSP obviously, but yes you can even write out your own code then make it into a PRX or an EBOOT whichever satisfy's your needs. This is what I use to compile my work for, FusionXM.
Universal
Universal

Back to top Go down

Post by z-No-MeRcY-x™ Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:36 pm

Oh, that's nice...Thanks man
z-No-MeRcY-x™
z-No-MeRcY-x™
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrei_316™ Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:55 pm

what? it converts nitepr codes to eboot way...or something?
Andrei_316™
Andrei_316™
im gonna spam ^_^
im gonna spam ^_^

Male Posts : 326

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastmode Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:42 pm

well basicaly yes but the code shud b something like perfect accuracy or something, its a prx maker, very usefull btw, thanks elephant
Beastmode
Beastmode
i like the site :D
i like the site :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down