DeadlyUnits : The Community
Welcome to DeadlyUnits!
Sign In To Post, or crete topics!
If your a GFX Artist, then Enjoy and please post your GFX.
Also Dont Forget to Introduce Yourself!
Are You in OsOk or Have a 360? Click Here
Thanx.
-DjZ.
-iTs_Ownage(OwnAg3 For life)
-ArrestedLion
-xpect119

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to DeadlyUnits!
Sign In To Post, or crete topics!
If your a GFX Artist, then Enjoy and please post your GFX.
Also Dont Forget to Introduce Yourself!
Are You in OsOk or Have a 360? Click Here
Thanx.
-DjZ.
-iTs_Ownage(OwnAg3 For life)
-ArrestedLion
-xpect119
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 377 on Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:24 pm
Latest topics
» Want to view the codes?
For RPG fans; if you hate rpg with a passion please don't view EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 11:49 pm by x--|Zenegade--x

» freeze help
For RPG fans; if you hate rpg with a passion please don't view EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 5:48 pm by x-BaJz7veY-x

» ftb3 cso or iso
For RPG fans; if you hate rpg with a passion please don't view EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:34 pm by kingkryp

» Register here you guys!
For RPG fans; if you hate rpg with a passion please don't view EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:14 pm by x--|Zenegade--x

» Nightcore - Feeling You
For RPG fans; if you hate rpg with a passion please don't view EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:03 am by ♛✬ζωZ†ωρ✬™

» PSP2 codes
For RPG fans; if you hate rpg with a passion please don't view EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:17 pm by [₳]Nii[M]aTiioN[§] ῳ

» Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
For RPG fans; if you hate rpg with a passion please don't view EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 4:02 pm by [₳]Nii[M]aTiioN[§] ῳ

» To random people on this site
For RPG fans; if you hate rpg with a passion please don't view EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:26 pm by x--|Zenegade--x

» Optimus-A Little Something Something
For RPG fans; if you hate rpg with a passion please don't view EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:05 am by Mr. Haferman

For RPG fans; if you hate rpg with a passion please don't view

+2
Mr.Ownage
x--|Zenegade--x
6 posters

Go down

For RPG fans; if you hate rpg with a passion please don't view Empty For RPG fans; if you hate rpg with a passion please don't view

Post by x--|Zenegade--x Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:16 pm

Play Phatasy Star Portable 2 aka PSP2. Has online and it's fun should you give it a chance, and should you have tempAR I can give you many many good weapon codes I made derived from some blessed person's drop codes.
WARNING:There are (censored) that will lvl you to 0 if you join a boosting room. Join only legit rooms, or rooms with Lol, or Abyss as host b/c those are me. Any scrubs pretending to know me and call me, or insult my friends joining the game I host will be leveled to 0.
x--|Zenegade--x
x--|Zenegade--x
im so active
im so active

Your REAL name. : Classified
Male Posts : 553

Back to top Go down

For RPG fans; if you hate rpg with a passion please don't view Empty Re: For RPG fans; if you hate rpg with a passion please don't view

Post by Mr.Ownage Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:22 pm

once i get everything up and (Censored) ill be joinning
Mr.Ownage
CoAdmin
CoAdmin

Your REAL name. : Jay Valiquette
Male Posts : 952

Back to top Go down

For RPG fans; if you hate rpg with a passion please don't view Empty Re: For RPG fans; if you hate rpg with a passion please don't view

Post by M&M's Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:23 pm

NIce MAN Imma get that game
M&M's
M&M's
im gonna spam ^_^
im gonna spam ^_^

Your REAL name. : Emm And Emm
Male Posts : 455

Back to top Go down

Post by x--|Zenegade--x Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:27 pm

Alright I looked up and down for some leaked VIP codes and well let's just say that they're (Censored) hard to get and I got one DROP EXTEND CODE.
x--|Zenegade--x
x--|Zenegade--x
im so active
im so active

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Ownage Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:11 pm

i see i also have some decent codes as youve seen and i may post them.
Mr.Ownage
CoAdmin
CoAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post by x--|Zenegade--x Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:26 pm

Don't even bother with the exp code and other quick level crap. People will just host rooms that boost and when that happens the game dies. Post like Misc codes like the salon=free upgrade=free, and stuff that gives you a nice quantity. Oh and if anybody wants to know how to make weapon drop codes PM me. Can't guarantee that I'll reply right away cause physics is wringing me out, but I'll reply asap.
x--|Zenegade--x
x--|Zenegade--x
im so active
im so active

Back to top Go down

Post by RASTA_FARI123 Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:06 am

wait like what kind of game is it like what does RPG mean
RASTA_FARI123
RASTA_FARI123
im gonna spam ^_^
im gonna spam ^_^

Your REAL name. : Braden Wade
Male Posts : 482

http://RatedRGaming.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by x--|Zenegade--x Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:09 am

Sci Fi RPG = Role Playing Game, kinda like final fantasy but you customize your character and name it. Features online
x--|Zenegade--x
x--|Zenegade--x
im so active
im so active

Back to top Go down

Post by M&M's Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:19 am

I Like RPG's that can be hacked but affect other players
M&M's
M&M's
im gonna spam ^_^
im gonna spam ^_^

Your REAL name. : Emm And Emm
Male Posts : 455

Back to top Go down

Post by Universal Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:35 am

I only played the demo when it first came out and how big is the game? and can I have a download link? pm.
Universal
Universal

Back to top Go down

Post by dart314 Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:49 pm

ive never been much of a fan of scifi games but ill give it a look
dart314
dart314
CoAdmin
CoAdmin

Your REAL name. : Trad
Male Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by x--|Zenegade--x Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:25 pm

Universal wrote:I only played the demo when it first came out and how big is the game? and can I have a download link? pm.

Idk atm but at march there were alot of rooms. If you thought online was free u need an activation code since this was after psn went online.
x--|Zenegade--x
x--|Zenegade--x
im so active
im so active

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Ownage Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:33 pm

i didnt need no activation code
Mr.Ownage
CoAdmin
CoAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post by x--|Zenegade--x Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:46 pm

Really? Cause I needed one to go online... Btw to any hackers wanting to play this game NitePR will work but itl freeze in 5 mins The only cheat device I used was TeampAR while playing
x--|Zenegade--x
x--|Zenegade--x
im so active
im so active

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Ownage Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:29 pm

i use darkfrost and tempAR which tempar hold my codes and darkfrost is my cheat device
Mr.Ownage
CoAdmin
CoAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down