DeadlyUnits : The Community
Welcome to DeadlyUnits!
Sign In To Post, or crete topics!
If your a GFX Artist, then Enjoy and please post your GFX.
Also Dont Forget to Introduce Yourself!
Are You in OsOk or Have a 360? Click Here
Thanx.
-DjZ.
-iTs_Ownage(OwnAg3 For life)
-ArrestedLion
-xpect119
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 64 on Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:46 am
Latest topics
» Want to view the codes?
Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:49 pm by x--|Zenegade--x

» freeze help
Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:48 pm by x-BaJz7veY-x

» ftb3 cso or iso
Wed May 09, 2012 8:34 pm by kingkryp

» Register here you guys!
Sat May 05, 2012 11:14 pm by x--|Zenegade--x

» Nightcore - Feeling You
Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:03 am by ♛✬ζωZ†ωρ✬™

» PSP2 codes
Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:17 pm by [₳]Nii[M]aTiioN[§] ῳ

» Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:02 pm by [₳]Nii[M]aTiioN[§] ῳ

» To random people on this site
Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:26 pm by x--|Zenegade--x

» Optimus-A Little Something Something
Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:05 am by Mr. Haferman


Sites..............

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sites..............

Post by z-No-MeRcY-x™ on Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:58 pm

So, like most of you here, I have noticed the BS reaching a new level. People are always making crude remarks. People are always arguing. People can't stay out of someone else's business. It's annoying, immature, and is starting to piss me off. If this continues, I may very well retire from this site. I don't have to waste my time here and have to deal with nonsense and immature people. Grow up and stop the BS, mind your business and act your age. If someone asks for your opinion, only give positive feedback. This is not how we wanted this site to go. Keep it up and I am done.

-z-No-MeRcY-x™

D34DLYU7V!T$D34DLYU7V!T$D34DLYU7V!T$D34DLYU7V!T$
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

X_Ex7_-z was here.
avatar
z-No-MeRcY-x™
Admin
Admin

Posts : 521
Join date : 2011-07-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Sites..............

Post by Mr.Ownage on Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:00 pm

There is nothing wrong with stating your opinion and sometimes negative feedback will come and then if you follow through with that negative feedback someone gives you well your just gonna get more so a way to get around it is to ask how you can fix it.

Mr.Ownage
CoAdmin
CoAdmin

Your REAL name. : Jay Valiquette
Male Posts : 952
Join date : 2011-07-15
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Sites..............

Post by X_Ex7-_z on Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:02 pm

iTs_Ownage wrote:There is nothing wrong with stating your opinion and sometimes negative feedback will come and then if you follow through with that negative feedback someone gives you well your just gonna get more so a way to get around it is to ask how you can fix it.

REP +...

negative feedback sometimes is a good thing...
I'm not saying nothing more.
I don't want to start an argument you.

D34DLYU7V!T$D34DLYU7V!T$D34DLYU7V!T$D34DLYU7V!T$
D34DLYU7V!T$D34DLYU7V!T$D34DLYU7V!T$D34DLYU7V!T$
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
D34DLYU7V!T$D34DLYU7V!T$D34DLYU7V!T$D34DLYU7V!T$

Gifts: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Click the spoiler to view some of my GFX artwork.
Spoiler:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
X_Ex7-_z
1337
1337

Your REAL name. : Johnny Carvalho
Male Posts : 471
Join date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Sites..............

Post by RASTA_FARI123 on Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:07 pm

i agree 100% with mercey people need to stop fighting its really getting annoying and people need to stop saying (Censored) that there gunna like (Censored) up your computer!!!a and (Censored) like that

D34DLYU7V!T$D34DLYU7V!T$D34DLYU7V!T$D34DLYU7V!T$
RASTA_FARI123
RASTA_FARI123
RASTA_FARI123




QUOTE FROM RASTA_FARI123:
IT DOESNT MATTER WHO YOUR FIGHTING FOR, IT MATTERS WHO YOUR FIGHTING WITH,AND HOW ONE PERSON CHANGE THE COURSE OF HISTORY, BECAUSE IT DOESNT TAKE A ARMY TO START THE NEXT INTERNATIONAL CONFLICT, IT ONLY TAKES THE WILL OF A SINGLE MAN.


BY RASTA_FARI123:
"SOCOM IS A DYING GAME, BUT THOSE WHO PLAY IT ARE LEGANDS IN THE MAKING."


This is what im going for in this vide!!!! (:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
RASTA_FARI123
im gonna spam ^_^
im gonna spam ^_^

Your REAL name. : Braden Wade
Male Posts : 482
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 19
Location : Kalispell Montana

http://RatedRGaming.tk

Back to top Go down

Re: Sites..............

Post by Mr.Ownage on Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:56 pm

Just because people fight doesnt mean you gotta leave sometimes when you fight it ends up creating friendship.

Mr.Ownage
CoAdmin
CoAdmin

Your REAL name. : Jay Valiquette
Male Posts : 952
Join date : 2011-07-15
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Sites..............

Post by dart314 on Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:33 am

Any large community has problems, its a part of life

D34DLYU7V!T$D34DLYU7V!T$D34DLYU7V!T$D34DLYU7V!T$
"Every man dies. Not every man really lives."
~William Wallace

Bagel= [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
~dart314
Guest: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
dart314
CoAdmin
CoAdmin

Your REAL name. : Trad
Male Posts : 142
Join date : 2011-07-21
Age : 22
Location : Maryland

Back to top Go down

Re: Sites..............

Post by [₳]Nii[M]aTiioN[§] ῳ on Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:19 am

dart314 wrote:Any large community has problems, its a part of life

this is very true but as mercy said, its reaching a new level

z-No-MeRcY-x™ wrote:So, like most of you here, I have noticed the BS reaching a new level. People are always making crude remarks. People are always arguing. People can't stay out of someone else's business. It's annoying, immature, and is starting to piss me off. If this continues, I may very well retire from this site. I don't have to waste my time here and have to deal with nonsense and immature people. Grow up and stop the BS, mind your business and act your age. If someone asks for your opinion, only give positive feedback. This is not how we wanted this site to go. Keep it up and I am done.

-z-No-MeRcY-x™

i agree

X_Ex7-_z wrote:
iTs_Ownage wrote:There is nothing wrong with stating your opinion and sometimes negative feedback will come and then if you follow through with that negative feedback someone gives you well your just gonna get more so a way to get around it is to ask how you can fix it.

REP +...

negative feedback sometimes is a good thing...
I'm not saying nothing more.
I don't want to start an argument you.

yes helpful criticism does exist

D34DLYU7V!T$D34DLYU7V!T$D34DLYU7V!T$D34DLYU7V!T$
Guest
Guest
Guest
Guest
Guest
avatar
[₳]Nii[M]aTiioN[§] ῳ
im so active
im so active

Your REAL name. : Ameen
Male Posts : 657
Join date : 2011-07-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Sites..............

Post by M&M's on Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:21 pm

Dont Leave man C'Mon!!!!!!!!

D34DLYU7V!T$D34DLYU7V!T$D34DLYU7V!T$D34DLYU7V!T$
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Guest For President!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
M&M's
im gonna spam ^_^
im gonna spam ^_^

Your REAL name. : Emm And Emm
Male Posts : 455
Join date : 2011-09-07
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Sites..............

Post by X_Ex7-_z on Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:13 pm

rasta stop sucking up.
Arguments , discussions all of that is apart of life. Grow up and deal with it.

D34DLYU7V!T$D34DLYU7V!T$D34DLYU7V!T$D34DLYU7V!T$
D34DLYU7V!T$D34DLYU7V!T$D34DLYU7V!T$D34DLYU7V!T$
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
D34DLYU7V!T$D34DLYU7V!T$D34DLYU7V!T$D34DLYU7V!T$

Gifts: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Click the spoiler to view some of my GFX artwork.
Spoiler:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
X_Ex7-_z
1337
1337

Your REAL name. : Johnny Carvalho
Male Posts : 471
Join date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Sites..............

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum