DeadlyUnits : The Community
Welcome to DeadlyUnits!
Sign In To Post, or crete topics!
If your a GFX Artist, then Enjoy and please post your GFX.
Also Dont Forget to Introduce Yourself!
Are You in OsOk or Have a 360? Click Here
Thanx.
-DjZ.
-iTs_Ownage(OwnAg3 For life)
-ArrestedLion
-xpect119

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to DeadlyUnits!
Sign In To Post, or crete topics!
If your a GFX Artist, then Enjoy and please post your GFX.
Also Dont Forget to Introduce Yourself!
Are You in OsOk or Have a 360? Click Here
Thanx.
-DjZ.
-iTs_Ownage(OwnAg3 For life)
-ArrestedLion
-xpect119
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 27 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 377 on Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:24 pm
Latest topics
» Want to view the codes?
Read this if you think marquis hacked the site. EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 11:49 pm by x--|Zenegade--x

» freeze help
Read this if you think marquis hacked the site. EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 5:48 pm by x-BaJz7veY-x

» ftb3 cso or iso
Read this if you think marquis hacked the site. EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:34 pm by kingkryp

» Register here you guys!
Read this if you think marquis hacked the site. EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:14 pm by x--|Zenegade--x

» Nightcore - Feeling You
Read this if you think marquis hacked the site. EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:03 am by ♛✬ζωZ†ωρ✬™

» PSP2 codes
Read this if you think marquis hacked the site. EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:17 pm by [₳]Nii[M]aTiioN[§] ῳ

» Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Read this if you think marquis hacked the site. EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 4:02 pm by [₳]Nii[M]aTiioN[§] ῳ

» To random people on this site
Read this if you think marquis hacked the site. EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:26 pm by x--|Zenegade--x

» Optimus-A Little Something Something
Read this if you think marquis hacked the site. EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:05 am by Mr. Haferman

Read this if you think marquis hacked the site.

+9
[1O7]xUnLimitedNukex
dart314
Mr.Marquiz
dick
X_Ex7-_z
Universal
Andrei_316™
♕c®áZý-_ⓘⓒⓔ_-™
DjZGFX
13 posters

Go down

Read this if you think marquis hacked the site. Empty Read this if you think marquis hacked the site.

Post by DjZGFX Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:14 pm

LOOK HERE DAMMIT!, MARQUIS DIDNT (Censored) SCREW THE SITE UP DAMMIT. IT WAS xTIV. A WRECKAGE MEMBER. WRECKAGE, WAS GIVING US A (Censored) WAKEUP CALL THAT WE REALLY NEEDED. YOU PEOPLE NEED TO GET REAL, AND STOP CREDIT STEALING. STOP SAYING YOU MADE CODES YOU DIDNT. MODDING A IMPOSTER CODE MADE FROM A IMPOSTER GEN, IS STEALING CREDIT. DAMN STOP CREDIT STEALING. YOU WILL GET (Censored).
-DjZ
DjZGFX
DjZGFX
Admin
Admin

Your REAL name. : Franklin Ramirez
Male Posts : 1106

http://www.deadlyunits.com

Back to top Go down

Read this if you think marquis hacked the site. Empty Re: Read this if you think marquis hacked the site.

Post by ♕c®áZý-_ⓘⓒⓔ_-™ Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:29 pm

HEY! i didnt mod thoses codes i made them from my imposter gen!! idk abput fires codes... ive never even herd of the code...

Just saying... not to start anything
♕c®áZý-_ⓘⓒⓔ_-™
CoAdmin
CoAdmin

Your REAL name. : Deven Dennison
Male Posts : 334

http://gamesave.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Read this if you think marquis hacked the site. Empty Re: Read this if you think marquis hacked the site.

Post by Andrei_316™ Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:50 pm

wtf blackmist code?
Andrei_316™
Andrei_316™
im gonna spam ^_^
im gonna spam ^_^

Male Posts : 326

Back to top Go down

Post by Universal Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:42 am

No one gets credit to imposter codes no one, but the one who found that code which is unknown.....
Universal
Universal

Back to top Go down

Post by X_Ex7-_z Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:01 am

what UvA said..
X_Ex7-_z
X_Ex7-_z

Your REAL name. : Johnny Carvalho
Male Posts : 471

Back to top Go down

Post by dick Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:24 am

Dude marquis didnt create imposters he created colors for ftb3 with closekill and faded.. Now what marquis is saying is cr@zy and firetv was steeling credits on colors colors are owned by marquis and his crew colors dude wtf is wrong with you all f u ck i n g brains dude colors not imposters but colors colors how many f u c k i ng times do i have to say it colors colors yo recocery your members on this site is so f u c k i n g dumb!! So if you had colors on your imposter people then write your name as the creator its steeling credit because colors are owned by marquiz jesus christ people and imposters were owned by whoever i dont care about imposterz!!!
dick
I need to post
I need to post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Marquiz Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:29 am

dddddaaaaammmmnnnn yo recovery the members on your site are ssssllllooowww as (Censored) yo they dont read carefully and bro xT.I.P what the (Censored) is up i see you actually joines a site!!!!
Mr.Marquiz
I need to post
I need to post

Back to top Go down

Post by dart314 Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:44 am

it doesn't really matter who was doing it. If a code is posted without proper credit contact an admin or mod. Dont just post stupid stuff. We will remove it and warn the user, plain and simple.
dart314
dart314
CoAdmin
CoAdmin

Your REAL name. : Trad
Male Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by [1O7]xUnLimitedNukex Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:20 am

(Censored) wrote:Dude marquis didnt create imposters he created colors for ftb3 with closekill and faded.. Now what marquis is saying is cr@zy and firetv was steeling credits on colors colors are owned by marquis and his crew colors dude wtf is wrong with you all f u ck i n g brains dude colors not imposters but colors colors how many f u c k i ng times do i have to say it colors colors yo recocery your members on this site is so f u c k i n g dumb!! So if you had colors on your imposter people then write your name as the creator its steeling credit because colors are owned by marquiz jesus christ people and imposters were owned by whoever i dont care about imposterz!!!

But we created the imposters from imposer gens & we never said in the credits we TAKE credit for the colors, we said we take credit for making the imposters
[1O7]xUnLimitedNukex
[1O7]xUnLimitedNukex
im so active
im so active

Male Posts : 555

http://3nemy.tk/

Back to top Go down

Post by X_Ex7-_z Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:35 pm

(Censored) wrote:Dude marquis didnt create imposters he created colors for ftb3 with closekill and faded.. Now what marquis is saying is cr@zy and firetv was steeling credits on colors colors are owned by marquis and his crew colors dude wtf is wrong with you all f u ck i n g brains dude colors not imposters but colors colors how many f u c k i ng times do i have to say it colors colors yo recocery your members on this site is so f u c k i n g dumb!! So if you had colors on your imposter people then write your name as the creator its steeling credit because colors are owned by marquiz jesus christ people and imposters were owned by whoever i dont care about imposterz!!!

nah Like I got that. I know Marquiz found colors. I was just agreeing with UvA that you can't take credit for imposters (imposter genereators and take credit.).
But that's true people here got to read more carefully. Just becuase all of you are mad and (Censored) don't be going all negative on (Censored) and marquiz. Half of the people don't even know facts and just blaming them two for sh!t. Like chill people. READ
X_Ex7-_z
X_Ex7-_z

Back to top Go down

Post by X_Ex7-_z Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:39 pm

[1O7]xUnLimitedNukex wrote:

But we created the imposters from imposer gens & we never said in the credits we TAKE credit for the colors, we said we take credit for making the imposters

You CAN'T take credit from imposter gens. The Generator is the one who made the imposter. NOT YOU.
X_Ex7-_z
X_Ex7-_z

Back to top Go down

Post by RASTA_FARI123 Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:53 pm

DJZ is right deadly units did need a wake up call but guys were fighting about a game that is a (Censored) hole because of hackers yeah u can't take credit for a code that you modded but even if you did make a code no ones gunna give a damn there just gunna use the code Jesus crist everybody just needs to move on and let this shot go!!!!
RASTA_FARI123
RASTA_FARI123
im gonna spam ^_^
im gonna spam ^_^

Your REAL name. : Braden Wade
Male Posts : 482

http://RatedRGaming.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Marquiz Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:57 pm

Haha thats true extinction imposter gens do get credit the generators give credit to the site it generated it from lol so now he knows he stole credit from gan and credit from me because of colors!!!!

But yo you know me lets change the subject ill start it off um my (d i c k) is bigger than a chinese donut lOl
Mr.Marquiz
I need to post
I need to post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Haferman Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:02 pm

Mr.Marquiz wrote:
But yo you know me lets change the subject ill start it off um my (d i c k) is bigger than a chinese donut lOl

lmfaoo
Mr. Haferman
Mr. Haferman
CoAdmin
CoAdmin

Your REAL name. : Harrison Fearnow
Male Posts : 260

http://www.deadlyunits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ♕c®áZý-_ⓘⓒⓔ_-™ Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:36 pm

UvA actuly the person who created the gen gets credit bc im the one who made it! if i dont get cred atleast the gen does!
♕c®áZý-_ⓘⓒⓔ_-™
CoAdmin
CoAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post by [1O7]xUnLimitedNukex Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:37 pm

Σx7inCtiiOn wrote:

You CAN'T take credit from imposter gens. The Generator is the one who made the imposter. NOT YOU.

Ok then, i didnt know that. But now i do. Marquis has been saying you stole credit for colors when i never said i created the colors for SOCOM, i said i made a imposter from my website to make the rapid color imposter, which crazy made the Imposer Gen for or at least i think he did...
[1O7]xUnLimitedNukex
[1O7]xUnLimitedNukex
im so active
im so active

Back to top Go down

Post by M&M's Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:15 pm

Yes! dont (Censored) take credit people get (Censored) pissed when you do that! So dont be an (Censored) and give (Censored) credit to who deserves it!
M&M's
M&M's
im gonna spam ^_^
im gonna spam ^_^

Your REAL name. : Emm And Emm
Male Posts : 455

Back to top Go down

Post by [1O7]xUnLimitedNukex Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:28 pm

We made the imposters from imposter gens. The imposter gens deserve the credit. done.
[1O7]xUnLimitedNukex
[1O7]xUnLimitedNukex
im so active
im so active

Back to top Go down

Post by ♕c®áZý-_ⓘⓒⓔ_-™ Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:24 pm

Σx7inCtiiOn wrote:

Ok then, i didnt know that. But now i do. Marquis has been saying you stole credit for colors when i never said i created the colors for SOCOM, i said i made a imposter from my website to make the rapid color imposter, which crazy made the Imposer Gen for or at least i think he did...

NO NO NO NO i didnt say i took credit for the colors i ment for the color changeing name when u use the code i made from the gen and u use it in the game it changes the name a lil and the color rapidly like it changes on its own i didnt mean the colors i have no idea who made the colors so if someone els made the colors well good for them i did ***NOT*** make the COLOR codes
♕c®áZý-_ⓘⓒⓔ_-™
CoAdmin
CoAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Marquiz Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:39 am

Yo crazy if this site is better than why did you join mines hahaha i just created not so long ago and your already on it haha d a m n lol fail!!!
Mr.Marquiz
I need to post
I need to post

Back to top Go down

Post by [1O7]xUnLimitedNukex Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:27 pm

i guess so. lmfao
[1O7]xUnLimitedNukex
[1O7]xUnLimitedNukex
im so active
im so active

Back to top Go down

Post by DjZGFX Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:41 am

This site is better Very Happy
DjZGFX
DjZGFX
Admin
Admin

Your REAL name. : Franklin Ramirez
Male Posts : 1106

http://www.deadlyunits.com

Back to top Go down

Post by M&M's Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:53 pm

Rep+
M&M's
M&M's
im gonna spam ^_^
im gonna spam ^_^

Your REAL name. : Emm And Emm
Male Posts : 455

Back to top Go down

Post by [₳]Nii[M]aTiioN[§] ῳ Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:01 pm

rep ++++++++++++
[₳]Nii[M]aTiioN[§] ῳ
[₳]Nii[M]aTiioN[§] ῳ
im so active
im so active

Your REAL name. : Ameen
Male Posts : 657

Back to top Go down

Post by ♕c®áZý-_ⓘⓒⓔ_-™ Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:31 pm

Mr.Marquiz wrote:Yo crazy if this site is better than why did you join mines hahaha i just created not so long ago and your already on it haha d a m n lol fail!!!

lol bc i did... want me to unjoin? hmm haha xD no but i only did bc i thought we all could team up be friends and make some good beast azz sh!t!
♕c®áZý-_ⓘⓒⓔ_-™
CoAdmin
CoAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down